LIFE GAME

   CHESS

Hello. Today I will introduce a game. I love this game. The name of the game is "Chess". Someone think chess is a boring game. But I don't agree with them. I think chess is our life. Why? We think "What should I do?" in our lives. Chess allows us to reinforce that. 
Now I will briefly introduce chess to you.
   We don't know who created chess but people are playing chess since 6th century. Chess can be played by only 2 person. We need a chessboard, chess pieces, brain and attention. Chess board has got 64 squares one-half white and another half is black. There are 32 chess pieces in total. There are 16 chess pieces for each player. Each player has a queen, a king, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights and 8 pawns. If you checkmate your opponent, you win. We can improve our logic ability with chess.
If you want to play chess online, you can use Chess.com or Lichess.org
Now let's talk about world chess champions.
1- Sven Magnus Øen Carlsen
Sven Magnus Øen Carlsen, Norwegian chess great. He is ranked 1st  in the FIDE rankings and is today's world chess champion. The highest FIDE ELO ıs 2882, which is a record. Carlsen is called the Mozart of Chess in popular culture.

2- 
Hikaru Nakamura
Hikaru Nakamura is an American professional chess player, as well as a Twitch streamer and content producer. A chess prodigy, he became the youngest American to win the Grandmaster title at the age of 15. Later, this record was broken by Samuel Sevian, who won this title at the age of 13. 

3- Samuel Sevian
Samuel Sevian is an American chess prodigy. He earned the title of Grandmaster at the age of 13 years, 10 months and 27 days, making him the youngest ever Grandmaster in American history, beating all previous records of Fischer, Nakamura, Caruana and Robson by more than a year.

I hope I've been able to tell you what I want to say. Basically chess is our life.
Thank you for reading my publication.


MY MAGICAL WORLD💫💫



Comments

  1. I EXPECT YOUR COMMENTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this important and interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Zeynep the publication is very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great publication , I also like to play chess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it!I like to play chess.We had chess olympiads at my old school in England(And don't forget I'm writing with American accent because that will be easier for you).♟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. I'm waiting your publications too...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Waiting your comment📚💛