MY FAV SONGS

💫💫Hi everyone after very long time. Today I'm going to suggest you my favorite musics. Let's start


The Score - Under The Pressure

The League of Legends, The World Alive - Rise

Conan Gray - Family Line

Sabrina Carpenter - Looking at Me

Clean Bandit, Sean Paul, Anne Marie - Rockabye

maNga - We Could Be The Same

Sam Tiennsz, Yacht Money - Play With Fire

Ariana Grande - 7 rings

G-Eazy, Halsey - Him & I

Taylor Swift. - Bad Blood


This is just a few of my favorite songs. If you have music suggestions, write down the comments. I will listen them. I will add my next post if I like it. 

Don't forget to write what do you think about my favorite songs. Write a comment on whatever you want the topic of my next post to be. I love you all. Byeee



MY MAGICAL WORLD💫💫
 




















Comments

Post a Comment

Waiting your comment📚💛